1. Any content, promotion and information present on this Site is for information purposes. AKSA or any of its board members, AKSA management and/or employees cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may occur due to accessing the Site, using the Site or using the data, programs and/or information on the Site.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights of all written, audio, visual, electronic material belonging to AKSA, published on the Site, are reserved. Using these on the Site cannot be interpreted as any right, permit or license given regarding the use of these materials. These materials cannot be copied, duplicated, reproduced, or used in any way without obtaining prior written permission of AKSA. Infringer shall be held responsible for all legal liabilities that may occur regarding all use due to infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights.
4. Even though measures are taken to keep the Site free from viruses, Trojans and similar software; the User is responsible for providing own anti-virus program for own protection. AKSA shall not be held accountable for any errors or its consequences that may occur in the operating system or software of the user due to accessing the Site.
5. Although, all precautions are taken for the Site to be free of error, no guarantees are provided for current or prospective errors. AKSA cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur due to interruption of, delay of and caused by any published content.
6. Filling in the forms on the Site does give the user the right to claim any vested rights.
7. The Site may contain links or references to other websites that are not controlled by AKSA. AKSA shall not be held responsible for the content and/or other links provided by these websites.
1. All data on this Site is owned by AKSA. Including codes and software. Nothing on the Site cannot be changed, copied, duplicated, reproduced, republished, forwarded, distributed, translated into other languages and downloaded to any other computer.
2. AKSA may share with, forward and/or process any personal and/or non-personal information provided on the Site (statistical and similar data regarding the activities performed on the Site) to any of AKSA group companies. The User accepts and undertakes by filling in his/her information to the application form in the Site or any other field that he/she has given consent for using this information by AKSA within the scope of this article.
3. AKSA has taken measures within the bounds of possibilities in order to protect the information submitted to the Site by the User against unauthorized access, misuse and/or conversion. However, no system is entirely secured quintessentially and therefore; information can be obtained and used by unauthorized people at anytime. The User acknowledges and declares that AKSA shall not be held responsible in such case.
4. AKSA possesses the right to report the information of the user to the legal authorities by the nature of an investigation and legislation in case requested by official authorities and/or the user is identified for any intervention, electronic attack that may prevent or affect the operation of AKSA systems.
5. AKSA and/or AKSA group companies has the right to contact the user through the user information submitted by the forms or entered into the other fields on the Site via letter, e-mail, SMS, telephone call or similar means for marketing, communication, notification and other purposes. The User, unless otherwise is notified in writing, accepts that AKSA and/or AKSA group companies may perform the aforementioned activities for communication.
6. From time to time, in order to identify the user, information called "cookie" indicating how and when the User uses the Site may be placed on the computer of the User to contribute to the development of the Site. (Cookie use is an industrial standard and many websites use this method).